Tue, Jan 23|
Casa de Leyendas
Wings of Transformation Retreat
Join me for an art journey retreat where you will fulfill your wanderlust while creating. Explore your inner world through the creative process. Open the window to your heart and let the magic in. Space limited for 9 Wildly Intrepid Women.
Time & Location
Jan 23, 2024, 3:00 PM – Jan 30, 2024, 12:00 PM
Casa de Leyendas, Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico
About The Event
“WINGS OF TRANSFORMATION”
“WITH BRAVE WINGS SHE FLIES!”
(CON ALAS VALIENTES ELLA VUELA)
Open the window to your heart and let the magic in!
Space limited for 9 Wildly Intrepid Women
Connect to Your Inner World through the creative process.
Beginners and All levels welcome
Are you ready to rediscover and uncover your creative self?
Find your creative muse through art and creativity.
Art opens the heart and mind to possibilities and fuels the imagination.
We will gather…have FUN…create... explore our inner world...share...eat…dance... and giggle!
It is hard to describe the magic that happens when a circle of women gather and let go of fear and connect their creative souls.
Perhaps some words might be: happiness, love, wonder, joy, gratitude...
Nadine Hamil will lead you through experiential and dynamic workshops that inspire your transformation.
You will have the opportunity to express your creative self through mediums such as acrylic paint, collage, gelli printing...
Expect your week to be thoughtful, playful, introspective and meaningful.
*** KIND WORDS from "Wings of Transformation" Retreats***
"Healing takes place when women come together, but then add in Nadine and artwork and magic happens!!! Laughs, tears, delicious food , adventures-and a truly special hotel all came together for me on this retreat!! I can still feel the energy, healing and transformation!
Thank you Nadine and all the amazing women I had the honor to share "Wings of Transformation" with." **Karen
"Wings" was an amazing experience all-around. Nadine is a magical person who leads you on a personal journey, all the while engaging in fun conversations and activities. Mazatlan Centro is lovely and Casa de Leyendas is unique and quaint. Be Creative...Be Adventurous...Be You @ Wings of Transformation. Highly Recommend! ** Kristin
"What a wonderful, joyful creative experience! In the beautiful Casa de Leyenadas in Mazatlan! I can't say enough about Nadine's lovely nurturing presence for each of us. Thank you! " **Linda
About your guide: Nadine Hamil
"Every time I paint, I know my heart bursts with joy, love and peace. I believe creativity is healing. There is sacred energy created when a circle of women get together and create art.” Nadine Hamil
Nadine is a certified Master Intuitive Painting and Expressive Arts Facilitator and Art Guide for over a decade, having had an Art Studio in Florida & Washington State she now lives in Mazatlan, Sinoloa, Mexico.
She takes you along an intended path yet doesn't tell you exactly what to do.
Nadine guides you with suggestions and encouragement.
She helps you watch out for barriers, and keeps you moving toward the goal, engaging with your soul.
$2,200.00 single occupancy
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION:
Lodging & Meals:
We have the entire boutique hotel to ourselves @ Casa de Leyendas.
It is a minute's walk from both Playa Olas Altas beach and the Museo Arqueologico Mazatlan museum.
This vibrant hotel in a hacienda-style property is also a 5-minute walk from the lively Plaza, Machado square. Colorful, individually styled rooms with traditional furnishings offer Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus mini fridges, and coffeemakers. All have safes and Egyptian cotton linens; some have ocean views, & balconies. There's a rooftop terrace offering a spectacular sunset view over the sea.
* Tuesday to Tuesday | January 23, 2024 at 3:00 PM - January 30, 2024 at 12:00 PM
* Single occupancy
* Contact Nadine if 2 women want to share a room
* Daily breakfast & 4 days of lunch prepared at the in-house café with different choices
*****(If you are Vegan, Gluten Free or Vegetarian we need to know immediately)*****
* Painting workshops
* A dive into your inner world through creative projects
* Creative Freedom explorations
* Interactive Art Tour
* Loving kindness
* Heart-centered women’s community
* Surprise Magical happenings
* 24 hours Open studio
* Unstructured free day for you to explore or relax & be inspired by the sights, colors and culture
* Beach time if desired
* An adventure list awaits you
* You fly into Mazatlan airport
* Check in is 3pm, if you arrive early accommodations will be made
* Check out is noon, if you need to leave later accommodations will be made
* Everything is an easy walk around the Centro area
* Ubers are abundant and affordable if you prefer not to walk
* Get pesos @ your bank in the states before you arrive in Mexico
* Most credit cards are accepted, it is best to have cards with NO international fees
* Cash: We suggest $200 - 500 American dollars in pesos for:
- Local markets/street vendors,
- Hotel staff & server tips
* Dinners are your choice & not included but very reasonably priced @ local resturants
* CLOSING DINNER we will dine together
CONFIRMATION & COMMUNICATION
* You will receive a welcome email. This is your registration confirmation and contains helpful info to help you start planning your trip to Mazatlan. *Keep this email in a safe place & or print out.
*IMPORTANT: All retreat information will be emailed to the email address you used to register.
ALL SALES FINAL - Full payment due when you register.
If you must cancel before October 1st you can apply payment to a future ART JOURNEY Retreat
(future retreat prices are subject to change)
* After October 1st there are NO cancellation transfers
Payments are non-refundable unless someone else takes your place. (paypal fees apply)
Provide Nadine with the name.
* If the Wings of Transformation needs to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond my control, the retreat will be rescheduled.
* Once you register you will receive more information about the ART SUPPLIES you need to bring.
You DO need a passport. Allow a lot of time to get your passport.
From the Mazatlan airport you'll take a taxi to Address:
Casa de Leyendas @ Venustiano Carranza, Centro, 82000 Mazatlán, Sinaloa
Taxi fare about 400 pesos (approximately $20 USD) Easy and stress free!
Click on Plus [+]
Single Occupancy Pay In Full