Tue, Jan 10|
Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico
Wings of Transformation Retreat
Join me for an art journey retreat where you will fulfill your wanderlust while creating. Space limited for 12 Sassy Badass Chicks.
Time & Location
Jan 10, 2023, 3:00 PM – Jan 17, 2023, 12:00 PM
Mazatlán, Sinaloa, Mexico
About The Event
“WINGS OF TRANSFORMATION”
“WITH BRAVE WINGS SHE FLIES!”
(CON ALAS VALIENTES ELLA VUELA)
First time ever offered in Mazatlan!
Space limited for 12 Sassy Badass Chicks
Connect to Your Inner Wild Woman
Beginners and All levels welcome
Are you ready to rediscover and uncover your creative self?
Find your creative muse through art and creativity.
Art opens the heart and mind to possibilities and fuels the imagination
We will gather…have FUN…create... share...eat…dance... and giggle!
Art Journey retreats are the perfect chance to fulfill your wanderlust while creating.
I will lead you through experiential and dynamic workshops that inspire your transformation.
You will have the opportunity to express your creative self through mediums such as acrylic paint and mark making tools “mark making tools” such as pens, pencils, and pastels.
Expect your week to be thoughtful, playful, and meaningful through creative projects.
About your guide: Nadine Hamil
"Every time I paint, I know my heart bursts with joy, love and peace. I believe creativity is healing. There is sacred energy created when a circle of women get together and create art.” Nadine Hamil
Nadine is a certified Master Intuitive Painting and Expressive Arts Facilitator and Art Guide for over a decade with an Art Studio in Florida & Washington State.
She takes you along an intended path yet doesn't tell you exactly what to do.
Nadine guides you with suggestions and encouragement.
She helps you watch out for barriers, and keeps you moving toward the goal, engaging with your soul.
“I feel myself come alive helping others express themselves through creativity, play, movement, laughter and fun as a way of reaching deeper into themselves.”
$1,998.00 single occupancy
$1,898.00 double occupancy
Early Bird $200 DISCOUNT when paid in full on or before August 1, 2022
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION:
Lodging & Meals
We have the entire boutique hotel to ourselves @ Casa de Leyendas .
It is a minute's walk from both Playa Olas Altas beach and the Museo Arqueologico Mazatlan museum, this vibrant hotel in a hacienda-style property is also a 4-minute walk from the lively Plaza, Machado square. Colorful, individually styled rooms with traditional furnishings offer Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus mini fridges, and coffeemakers. All have safes and Egyptian cotton linens; some have ocean views, & balconies. There's a rooftop terrace offering a spectacular sunset view over the sea.
* Tuesday to Tuesday
* Single & double occupancy available
* Daily breakfast & 5 days of lunch prepared at the in-house café with different choices
(If you are Vegan, Gluten Free or Vegetarian we need to know immediately)
* Painting workshops
* Creative Freedom explorations
* Loving kindness
* Heart-centered women’s community
* Creative classes
* Surprise Magic happenings
* Experience SALSA & SALSA offering a taste of a variety of Mexican salsas, as well as teaching you how to make Margaritas and dance the salsa!
* 24 hours Open studio
* Unstructured free time for you to explore or relax & be inspired by the sights, colors and culture
* Beach time if desired
* An adventure list awaits you
* Filtered water & double filtered water for drinking @ water stations
* Electric tea pot for tea any time
*You fly into Mazatlan airport
* Check in is 3pm , if you arrive early accommodations will be made
* Check out is noon, if you need to leave later accommodations will be made
* Everything is an easy walk around the Centro area.
* Ubers are abundant and affordable if you prefer not to walk.
* Get pesos @ your bank in the states before you arrive in Mexico
* Most accept credit cards, but for local market/street vendors and tips we suggest $100-$400 pesos
* Dinners are your choice & not included but very reasonably priced
* CLOSING DINNER we will dine together, however, not included in registration fee
CONFIRMATION & COMMUNICATION
*Within 24 hours of making your deposit you will receive a welcome email. This is your registration confirmation and contains helpful info to help you start planning your trip to Mazatlan. *Keep this email in a safe place & or print out. *IMPORTANT: All retreat information will be emailed to the email address you used to register.
A deposit of $950 USD will hold your space
* $200 early registration discount when paid in full before August 1, 2022
* Full payment must made by October 1, 2022
* Registration is transferable up to October 1, 2022 Name given to Nadine
* If you must cancel before October 1 you can apply full payment to a future ART JOURNEY Retreat
* After October 1 there are NO cancellation transfers
*ALL SALES FINAL * All payments are non refundable
* You must be fully vaccinated.
* Send proof of vaccination prior to October 1st deadline.
* If the Wings of Transformation needs to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond my control, the retreat will be rescheduled.
* Once you register you will receive more information about supplies you need to bring.
* Everything can be placed in your luggage.
*We'll be painting with acrylic paints.
* None of the supplies are very expensive and you are always welcome to improvise with what you already possess.
* An Amazon list will be provided.
You DO need a passport
From the Mazatlan airport you'll take a taxi or uber to Address: Casa de Leyendas @ Venustiano Carranza, Centro, 82000 Mazatlán, Sinaloa
Taxi fare about 400 pesos (approximately $20 USD) Easy and stress free!
Click on Plus [+]
Single Occupancy Pay In Full
Aug 01, 12:00 PM
This includes a $200 discount for paying in full by August 1st.
Double Occupancy Pay In Full
Aug 01, 12:00 PM
This rate includes a $200 Discount for full payment before August 1st.
Single Occupancy (Deposit)
Oct 01, 12:00 PM
Total Price - $1,998.00 Must pay in full by October 1, 2022
Double Occupancy (Deposit)
Oct 01, 12:00 PM
Total Price - $1,898.00 Must pay in full by October 1, 2022