Sacred Artful Intuitive Painting for Women (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Sacred Artful Intuitive Painting Circle of Women
We will gather and share with our creative sisters creating a healing,trusting, loving circle.
We will look deep inside for the gold!
Four-week commitment: February 21, 28, March 7, 14
Sundays @ 1:00-3:30pm PST :
$100.00 for 4 sessions on ZOOM
Do you desire to connect to your own creative natural juiciness?
Give yourself the gift to create from your sacred soul.
Grow and Bloom in a non-judgmental circle of love that supports and inspires you.
Become part of a trusted community of women who want to share and connect through art.
An Intuitive Painting circle is a time to be fully immersed in a process designed to help you become aware and listen to your innate wisdom.
During an Intuitive Painting session images show up. Sometimes we understand them but most times we are surprised at what gets painted. Feelings get expressed that have been hiding. Little people, animals or men with mustaches and big top hats appear on our canvas. Sometimes flying purple horses appear. All that is painted is there to help us release whatever wants to be released.
Colors can assists us with feelings, sometimes we splatter paint and other times we move the paint back and forth with our precious paint brushes.
We do not need to think just feel and let go of our minds. Easier said than done, you might say! Our minds always want to understand what is happening but in intuitive painting that is not necessary.
Explore and express an inner voice not often heard. You know it… it is the aliveness, the spark, the vital self-desiring nourishment, safety and encouragement to come forward.
* begin with a meditation
* have a creative exercise to begin
* paint in silence to deepen the experience
* one on one facilitating will be provided during painting with Zoom breakout rooms
Just show up, be present and create from the heart.
* Tempera Paint a variety of colors (Amazon has PRANG for $25.00)
* White Butcher paper or large white paper
* Rag & water container
* Mark making tools around the house, pencils, tops of jars, tooth brush, toilet paper cardboard tube
* An ART journal of any kind
* Modge podge or elmers glue
* Paper, Pen, scissors, index cards
* apron or wear messy clothes
* hair dryer optional
no refunds or makeup classes
- Sacred Intuitive Painting Circ$100$1000$0