Paint Your Wild Warrior Women
Time & Location
About The Event
Let’s Paint Your Wild Warrior Woman
Let me, Nadine be your Art Guide.
You are a warrior, a fighter, a champion, a queen…
“Heavy is the crown and yet she wears it as if it was a feather. There is strength in her heart, determination in her eyes, and the will to survive resides within her soul. She is you. A warrior, a champion, a fighter, a queen.” ~r.h. Si
Know your strength. She is you. She is me. We are worthy of our KNOWING.
Paint YOUR Warrior Woman Self, painting the fiery wild-free part of YOU!
Would you like to access the vulnerable, creative and passionate sides too?
In a step by step layering technique that is simple and fun YOU will begin painting your Wild Warrior Self.
Embracing ALL of yourself, in all your glory (and imperfections), is not only the greatest gift you can give yourself, but the best gift you can give to your family and the world.” (Heather Ash Amara)
* canvas 11"x 14" or 16" x 20"
* a medium to use for writing on the canvas such as a pencil
* suggested acrylic paints: white, black, red, blue, yellow, white, black, orange, magenta or colors you wish (use what you have on hand)
* a few brushes small ,medium, large. Whatever you have available to you.
* 5 - 10 mark making tools, q-tips, toilet paper rolls, plastic fork, old gift card/credit card, beverage container lids, bubble wrap
* a container with water
* a palette for the paint
* a rag
* paper towel
* a stencil if you have one
* hair dryer
* glitter paint or glue (optional)
* scrap book paper
Bring any adornments from nature, any jewelry that will enhance your Warrior Woman.
Call on your inner muse and come and play!
What fun we will have!
Bring an open heart.* LIVE CLASS * No refunds * LIVE CLASS! *
contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org 253-209-4706
- Sold OutPaint Your Wild Warrior Women$27$270$0