Time & Location
About The Event
Owls live within the darkness, which includes magic, mystery, and ancient knowledge.
Owl is a symbol of fertility wisdom, femininity, and luck and protects us from suffering.
They are also unquestionably gorgeous, and mysterious.
The owl is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge.
Owls see what’s usually hidden to most.
When the spirit of this animal guides you, you can see the true reality, beyond illusion and deceit.
Owl offers for those who have it a personal totem the inspiration and guidance necessary to deeply explore the unknown and the magic of life.
LET’S PAINT OWLS!
LIVE on ZOOM w/ Nadine Hamil & Nadia Munarolo-Kurjata
“The owl is nocturnal with keen senses of sight and sound. It sees through the shadows of the night and hears the sounds in the silence; the illusion of the darkness. This teaches us to see past our own illusions and trust our intuition and perceptive senses.”
* canvas 9” x 12” , 11"x 14" or 16" x 20"is recommended or paper (we recommend 140 lb watercolor paper)
* a medium to use for writing on the canvas such as an oil pastel or pencil ,crayon (any color will do) white, black, red, blue, yellow acrylic paint and we will be using titanium white, ivory black, cadmium red, cobalt blue and cadmium yellow (use what you have on hand)
* (optional) 2 additional acrylic paint colors (one warm color such as magenta and one cool color such as cerulean blue)
* a few brushes (sponge, bristle for example and anything you have on hand will do)
* 5 - 10 mark making tools, q-tips, toilet paper rolls, plastic fork, old gift card/credit card, beverage container lids, bubble wrap. a container with water a palette for the paint
* a rag or paper towel a stencil if you have one.
***Have REFERENCE pictures to assist you in creating your own owl***
ZOOM address will be sent before the class.
** If you register more than 1 person please give us the name of each person so we can let her into ZOOM.
* LIVE CLASS * No refunds, make up or recorded * LIVE CLASS! *
contact info: email@example.com 253-209-4706