Time & Location
About The Event
LIVE on ZOOM
w/ Nadine Hamil & Nadia Munarolo-Kurjata
we believe there is wisdom within you
we believe you have the fortitude to navigate through any challenge
we believe it takes a village, unity and that there is great strength in numbers
According to researchers, elephants hug each other when they see their comrades in hard times. They do it by putting their trunks in each other's mouth. They do it to offer comfort to those who feel upset or sad. It means that elephants can recognize others' feeling like human do.
you know what you need, but there is something in your way?
let’s gather together and paint elephants!
elephants can give you the strength to pull yourself out of unbalanced negative emotional states and the confidence to being a new venture
we believe you hold the strength of an elephant within you
A list of materials needed:
* canvas 9” x 12” , 11"x14" 16" x 20" or paper (we recommend 140 lb watercolor paper)
* a medium to use for writing on the canvas such as an oil pastel or pencil ,crayon (any color will do)
* white, black, red, blue, yellow acrylic paint and we will be using titanium white, ivory black, cadmium red, cobalt blue and cadmium yellow (use what you have on hand)
* (optional) 2 additional acrylic paint colors (one warm color such as magenta and one cool color such as cerulean blue)
* a few brushes (sponge, bristle for example and anything you have on hand will do)
* 5 - 10 mark making tools, q-tips, toilet paper rolls, plastic fork, old gift card/credit card, beverage container lids, bubble wrap.
* a container with water
* a palette for the paint* a rag or paper towel
* a stencil if you have one.
ZOOM address will be sent a few days before the class.
** If you register moe than 1 person please give us the name of each person so we can let them into ZOOM. thanks
- Sold OutNEW BEGINNINGS$27$270$0