Love Letters to the World
Time & Location
About The Event
LOVE LETTERS to the WORLD
*LIVE Class * on ZOOM w/ Nadia Munarolo-Kurjata & Nadine Hamil
Sunday, June 28 1-4pm PDT
The world needs more LOVE!
We are not so different.
We are far more alike than we believe.
With courageous hearts, we can change the world with LOVE.
There exists the potential for equally as big, intense, lovely and fiery ferocious LOVE.
Let’s share our LOVE and support the world.
We will use multi media techniques along with painting on canvas.
* collage papers, such as text book pages, scrapbook papers etc.
*modge podge or gel medium to adhere collage papers
- canvas or hard canvas 9x12” 11x14 16x20’ is recommended or
- paper (we recommend 140 lb watercolor paper)
* a medium to use for writing on the canvas such as an oil pastel or pencil ,crayon (any color will do)
* white, black, red, blue, yellow acrylic paint and we will be using titanium white, ivory black, cadmium red, cobalt blue and cadmium yellow (use what you have on hand)
* (optional) 2 additional acrylic paint colors (one warm color such as magenta and one cool color such as cerulean blue)
* a few brushes (sponge, bristle for example and anything you have on hand will do)
* 5 - 10 mark making tools, q-tips, toilet paper rolls, plastic fork, old gift card/credit card, beverage container lids, bubble wrap.
* a container with water
* a palette for the paint
* a rag or paper towel
ZOOM address will be sent before the class.
** If you register more than 1 person please give us the name of each person so we can let them into ZOOM. thanks
* LIVE CLASS * No refunds, make up or recorded * LIVE CLASS! *
contact info: email@example.com 253-209-4706
- LOVE LETTERS$27$270$0