Time & Location
Jan 29, 2022, 12:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Love and Let Go: Zoom Class
About The Event
"Love and Let Go"
Do you have a desire to dive deep and unbury unique artifacts revealing a treasure trove of even more fabulous, sparkly, magical you?
Would you like to be able to deeply exhale a beautiful “ahhh” as your inner landscape is awakened, expressed & explored through color, images, form, texture and play?
Seize the moment un-earthing messages from your soul… Your intuition always speaks to you. Let’s listen through creative exploration!
On this day, we will explore intuitive painting through 3 stages:
First: “Leaping Colors”
– Dive into a world that is unknown and exploratory.
Feel colors in your feet to the top of your crown – what needs to leap from your physical essence onto the canvas?
What would that look like in this very moment?
What would it look like if you were to leap off the cliff… and FLY?
With complete abandon…
You are FREE!
Second: “Heart Speak”
– Allow yourself to focus on your heart to bring forth healing colors to navigate stuck emotions from deep below. Through painting, our hearts will access our memories, feelings, and experiences - from the inside out - through glorious colors onto paper.
By using creative energy from its source, we will transform feelings into creative manifestations.
Lastly: “Reflections & Soul Messages”
– paint reflective soul messages you hear and sense. What messages of wisdom does your soul present when you think of your Self through its highest potential, trusting you, your Self? This will be an opportunity to express kindness, forgiveness and empowerment in the moment. The focus is on your inner Self, not what is happening on the paper. In intuitive painting, we paint in silence for a deep inner connection to self. When a small group gathers to create there is a sacred and transformative energy that supports, heals and guides us all. Artful Dreamers Studio is a safe sacred space filled with care, kindness, love, compassion and courage. Show up just as you are, authentically you and stretch yourself and explore. No previous art experience is needed and all levels are welcomed. Beginners and all levels of experience welcome. There are no mistakes in art! Just learning experiences. Join me won’t you? 12:30-5;30pm
Laugh and giggle and have fun!
( The circles of women around us weave invisible nets of love.)
* 16x20" canvas or whatever size you wish
* A few different size paint brushes
* Tempra paint colors such as yellow, brown, red, blue, white, black, orange, green. purple
Any colors you would like to use
* Hair dryer or heat gun
* Container for water & water
* Rag or paper towel
* Oil pastels
* Bubble wrap or the inside of an Amazon envelope
Come with an open heart and be ready for some FUN!
Check your email for ZOOM info after registering & save it please.
If searching for class look for "Love and Let Go on Zoom"
Live class on Zoom
12:00pm Pacific time
4:30pm Eastern time
No refunds or class change
Love and Let Go
Have your supplies ready. Please arrive 10 minutes before class with supplies ready to begin.$28.00