Time & Location
About The Event
Why Paint the Lotus Flower?
The lotus flower only grows in the murkiest of mud and yet the blooms are incredibly beautiful and water easily rolls off each petal.
We paint the lotus flower when we desire the energy of BLOOMING despite the challenges, or the mud, we may be facing.
Let's rise out of 2020's muck into the blooming of 2021.
Like the lotus we can rise through and above the mud to blossom in the sunshine.
We will paint a Lotus bringing in own color choice and style to the painting.
The Lotus is a powerful sacred symbol showing you that even out of the darkest muck, a Lotus can bloom.
“If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.”
– Masaru Emoto
Through life’s challenges, we are being prepared to bloom.
Create the JOY you want in your life by first creating it on canvas!
Bring your Lotus painting home to remind you of your JOY.
* canvas 11"x 14" or 16" x 20"
* a medium to use for writing on the canvas such as an oil pastel or pencil ,crayon (any color will do)
* suggested acrylic paints: white, black, red, blue, yellow, white, black, orange,magenta or colors you wish
(use what you have on hand)
* a few brushes small and medium Whatever you have on hand
* 5 - 10 mark making tools, q-tips, toilet paper rolls, plastic fork, old gift card/credit card, beverage container lids, bubble wrap. * * a container with water a palette for the paint
* a rag
* paper towel
* a stencil if you have one
***Have REFERENCE pictures to assist you in creating your Lotus*** ( I have pics I can send you)
ZOOM address will be sent before the class.
** If you register more than 1 person please give us the name of each person so we can let her into ZOOM.
$27 Bring an open heart.* LIVE CLASS * No refunds * LIVE CLASS! *
contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org 253-209-4706
- Lotus Flower$27$270$0