Here Comes the Sun!
Time & Location
About The Event
Here comes the sun, here comes a new beginning...another chapter..another endeavor ...another life...a new chance...something to look forward to...some new way of doing things emerges and is bright with possibility.
Each new day the sun rises and sets. We too rise and set each day and each new morning is a fresh day with a blank canvas for us to spill paint all over it and create our day. Each “mark” we make during our day informs us and we have a choice to shine brightly. Be the best version of ourselves we can be and bring that best to the world. What does your next chapter look like? Is there a habit that is keeping you in the “dark?”
Looking at the ways in which we keep ourselves small and continue to stifle our light. We are the artists of our lives. Any change requires first taking a closer look inside and then bit by bit inviting in more of what we do want as what no longer serves us melts away like the snow melts under the suns heat.
Are you ready to embrace all the light within and shine? Here comes the SUN and it is a faithful companion and reminder of all the ways we can shine brightly.
- canvas or board 9” x 12”, 11” x 14”, 16” x 20” OR paper (we recommend 140 lb watercolor paper)
-white black, red, blue, yellow acrylic paint and we will be using titanium white, ivory black, cadmium red, cobalt blue and cadmium yellow (use what you have on hand)
- (optional) 2 additional acrylic paint colors (one warm color such as magenta and one cool color such as cerulean blue)
- 10 or more sheets of drawing paper 9”x 12”(we will be using this as a base for creating our own collage papers)
-modge podge or gel medium to adhere collage papers
- a medium for writing on the canvas such as an oil pastel or pencil, crayon (any color will do)
- a few brushes (sponge, bristle for example and anything you have on hand will do) - 5 - 10 mark making tools, q-tips, toilet paper rolls, plastic fork, old gift card/credit card, beverage container lids, bubble wrap, round sponge dauber, stencils - a container with water
- a palette for the paint
- a rag or paper towel
ZOOM address will be sent before the class.
** If you register more than 1 person please give us the name of each person so we can let her into ZOOM.
* LIVE CLASS * No refunds, make up or recorded * LIVE CLASS! *
contact info: email@example.com 253-209-4706
- HERE COMES THE SUN!$27$270$0