Time & Location
About The Event
Let’s spend the day together playing, connecting and creating a variety of different cards.
Nadine and Nadia will share several different techniques and creative exercises in this day long class.
We love creating cards of all types and sizes! Greeting cards, love notes, tags and affirmation cards to give away or keep!
After this class you will have a multitude of ideas for creating cards that will lead to inspiration on creating more and more cards!
You will never have to purchase another greeting card again and best of all…those receiving your card will have a little piece of handmade love from YOU!
We will have a 30 minute lunch break to eat and talk. Please have snacks or lunch available.
Please keep in mind that we encourage you to use what you have on hand. Please do not purchase anything. We will all be sharing
- 6 - 12 sheets of 9” x 12” watercolor paper
- acrylic paint (any brand, color that you have, your favourite colors!)
- watercolor paint (tube or pan)
- brushes of all shapes and sizes
- mark making tools (bottle lids, old gift cards/credit cards, plastic forks, q-tips etc.)
- colored pencils
- markers (paint or sharpie)
- text book pages, old maps, dictionary pages for collaging
- oil pastels
- HB pencil
- washi tape or masking tape
- modge podge, gel medium, white glue or glue stick for adhering collage papers
- scissors or paper cutter
- rubber stamps (alphabet or image)
- ribbon/fabric scraps
- paper bags
- water container
- rag and/or paper towel
** If you register more than 1 person please give us the name of each person so we can let her into ZOOM.
* LIVE CLASS * No refunds, make up or recorded * LIVE CLASS! *
contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org 253-209-4706
- Card Extravaganza$50$500$0